Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just a Quick Prayer

Before I head off and speak before the church later (for a couple of minutes). I know what I'm about to say or share won't be much but facing crowds always faze me. So much so when it's a big crowd. With that in mind and the massive glorious unknown that is ahead of me, let me share the prayer in my heart right now.


When I am afraid,
I put my trust in you.
In God, whose word I praise,
in God I trust; I shall not be afraid.
What can flesh do to me?
(Psalm 56:3-4 ESV)

I know it's just a few minutes, but opportunities like these should not be wasted. Don't waste your 2 minute speeches. Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Nice prayer. :) Alam mo naman hindi ako palabasa ng Bible but whenever meron nagshare ng lines or chapters sa Bible I always take note of it. I actually wrote down your prayer sa journal ko :D

    Anyways, I also remember one verse that was shared to me by a friend when I had to speak in front of a large audience and I was really nervous & scared. It's from the book of Exodus 4:10-12. After I read the verse it made me feel at ease and kahit papaano nawala yung kaba. Minsan kasi parang napansin ko nauuna yun emotions and in a way I tend to forget na Jesus is with me every step of the way. I just need to remind myself na He's always there when in times na I feel alone or scared and everything will be ok :)

    ReplyDelete