Friday, January 27, 2012

Greetings and Salutations!

As the cursor blinks, I'm still clueless as to how I'd be able to write this first post. My mind has already wandered through certain ideas and I already have a few content lined up for my next ones. I just couldn't post them because I have to get over this hump of writing the first entry and answering a couple of whys.

So let me go through and attempt to write this one so that I could get to finally hit the publish button on my other entries.

Why A New Blog?

I just wanted to start a new one dedicated to my journey through the ocean that we call God's grace. It's wide, it's deep and it's full of things to talk about. My mouth and my mind doesn't stop when a conversation enters the realm where Jesus is involved. So I figured out, why not just write them all out in one spot dedicated to such things?

I hope to share my excitement with Jesus and I pray that I'd be able to display His awesomeness to those who will get to read this blog. I'm already assured of one reader, and that in itself would make all of this worth it.

What's up with the title?

Trust me, hours were spent in figuring out what to call this blog. Fortunately enough, this verse entered my head and made me realize what this blog would be about. Let me share the verse.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
(Philippians 4:8 ESV)

There are a lot of things that enter our minds but there are things that Christians should fill their minds with. This verse always reminds me of what to do in order for me to be inspired to worship my God and serve the people around me. There is something about God that our minds should tap into. We need to know and we need to seek, search and dig deep for the things of God so that we'll be able to see the majesty of our Lord and Savior that will make our jaw drop in awe. This has been the tug that I've felt in my heart ever since I took my first step heading home.

There! 1st post done! Hope that I'd be able to edify and point you all to the God that I am so excited to talk about every minute of my everyday. To making God's fame known!

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment